Service Desk Analyst - Leeds
Joining us means joining our family. We know lots of companies say that, but we really believe it's true. Our teams in Club Support Centre and our clubs across the country are smart, energised, and passionate about what they do. We know each person here can make a big difference, so we'll support your professional goals, give you what you need to thrive, and help you accomplish the right results - whatever your role. We're dedicated to building Bingo's Buzziest Community every single day and making our players feel as much a part of our family as we do.
About the role
You will be a fundamental part of the team in delivering a quality user experience, you will demonstrate a can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and develop new skills. You will have an ability to follow processes and procedure and have a keen eye for detail. You will be able to spot opportunities to improve the function and support knowledge gathering.
Working in our Service Desk Team, you'll provide the first point of contact to our colleagues for any IT issues providing an excellent customer experience and speedy resolutions. Buzz Bingo IT supports the entire IT infrastructure including retail, online, office and data centre environments.
Working within a team of Service Desk Analyst you will have the support required to learn the job and pick up new skills, you will be a team player with a tenacious attitude to get the job done.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide 1st Line support to our colleagues across the business.
- Resolve incoming IT queries remotely via email and phone or at the office.
- Log and manage all inbound calls or electronic requests in our ITSM tool through to resolution.
- Prioritizing and escalating serious issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaborating with internal departments to ensure that IT needs are met.
- Apply skills to troubleshoot and attempt to resolve IT issues before escalating to our Technical support teams.
- Ensure accurate and necessary information is obtained and recorded in incident and request records
- Establish and develop relationships with other IT&S teams through frequent and constructive communications.
- Handle customer issues or requests with a professional attitude.
- Comply with IT standard, policies and procedures.
Your knowledge & experience
We are looking for people who have experience working in afast-paced environment, prior Service Desk experience in an ITIL environmentwould be advantageous but experience within the industry or club would be alsobe highly desired. If you have an ability to combine superior Customer Serviceskills and technical aptitude then we would love to hear from you.
- Customers Service
- Incident Management
- Active Directory, MS Exchange and Windows Server
- ITSM tools (Service Now ideally)
- Desktop Support including Laptops/Desktops and Tills
- Meet and exceed SLA standards and take ownership of issues
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation (Desired)
- MCP Certification (Desired)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools in particular Service Now