We're looking for an experienced bartender who is happy to do around 20 to 30 hours per week, wants to have fun at work, gets excited about mixing drinks, whisky, beer and great hospitality and has a great attitude.
About the Venue & The Group
The Gallery is a friendly neighbourhood bar located in West Hampstead, North West London. We are well known for our fried chicken, craft beer and collection of Whisky. All of our food is made from fresh British ingredients sourced locally.
ULG (Urban Leisure Group) is a group of 8 bars and restaurants across London, each with its own unique personality. We are a young, fast growing company that is dedicated to our mission of creating great neighbourhood spaces, and healthy businesses so we can give back to our people, our community and our world. We offer a great place to work with opportunities for all to learn, develop and grow in diverse culture based on respect, equality and inclusion.
What you can look forward to when working for ULG:
- £10 per hour plus tips
- 28 days holiday and an additional day’s holiday for each year of service
- A clear path for progression with defined training at each level.
- Meals provided on shift and 25% off everything in all ULG venues.
- Access to the Hospitality Action Employee Assistance Program (free, impartial advice and support for any work/life issue)
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us.
- Team outings and parties, supplier visits and wine trips.
- A great working environment and becoming part of creative, diverse and inclusive culture
You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply
You must have at least 1 years experience in a similar role and the ability to make basic cocktails
Get in touch with a CV and covering letter if you're ready for a new challenge.
Please note: ‘we’d love for you to apply, but due to the volume of applications we’re receiving, we’ll only be able to respond to successful candidates, this will be within 7 days of applying’