Chef de Partie - LondonPosting Date
May 28, 2021Job Number
Food and Beverage & CulinaryLocation
The London EDITION, 6-9 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The London EDITION are recruiting for a Night Chef to join Kitchen Brigade.
Main responsibilities will include:
- preparing food for Bar/Room Service orders, employee food at night and early breakfast orders
- ensure that the kitchen area is always kept clean and tidy
- prepare mise-en-place for Breakfast service and Main kitchen as required
- work well in a team and understand the importance of quality and standard
What we are looking for?
- previous similar experience in a 5* hotel and restaurant as a Night Chef
- ability to work unsupervised, a self-starter
- ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- good interpersonal and communication skills
- excellent attention to detail
- food safety training along with relevant culinary qualifications
Not only are we an iconic brand that will shape and take your career to new heights, but you will also be offered:
- A unique opportunity to be part of an award-winning brand where we celebrate your unique talent
- World class training and development
- Work alongside some incredible talent - award-winning, experienced hospitality professionals
- Discounted room nights, meals, uniform - the perks and benefits are fantastic!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.