Hosts - New Opening - Central London
- £1000 joining bonus payable over the first three months
- Fully paid two week training academy
- Young company part of an international restaurant group with potential opportunities to travel
Due to open 21st June Sucre is one of this summer’s most anticipated new openings. An incredible 200 cover site set to open in the heart of Soho. We’ll be serving all the classics, alongside a short list of light and bright, Aperitivo style cocktails and draught beer served in Cana format.
Sucre is one of this summer’s most anticipated new openings. An incredible 200 cover site set to open in the heart of Soho. We’ll be serving all the classics, alongside a short list of light and bright, Aperitivo style cocktails and draught beer served in Cana format.
We have a stunning open kitchen taking up the space that used to house a stage, giving a really theatrical field. Our food is an international mix with a Latin leaning, but really is a celebration of the traditional techniques of open fire cookery.
Downstairs is our cocktail bar ABAJO. The space will house DJs 5 nights a week and live music once a week to drive that creative energy
We are a new, young company that is ambitious for future growth in the U.K. and beyond. This site will be our flagship and as such, especially in these tough times, we are looking for the best, most driven and dedicated teams to help us launch in style.
We are now looking for a Hosts to join our incredible team.
Our Hosts will:
- Lead the host team and will be the first point of call for all guests
- Oversee bookings both over the phone and via our online booking systems, as well as write allocations and drive business though guest recognition.
- Be responsible for driving covers and communicating to all departments of the restaurant and bar
We are looking for the most welcoming candidates, who have worked in and around Soho and live and breathe great hospitality!
This role will report into the AGM.
- Highly competitive salary
- Discounted rates at restaurants and bars across London
- Cycle to work scheme
- Hospitality Action membership
- 28 days holiday
- Sick pay
- Full in-house 2 week training period
- Discounted dining for employees at Sucre
- External training with suppliers
- Support with industry qualifications such as WSET
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click the button below. We are keen to speak to people straight away!