Housekeeping Cleaning Supervisor - London Designer Outlet
- LOCATION: London, Wembley; HA9
- REPORTING TO: Housekeeping Shift Manager
- HOURS: 48 per week, 12 hour shifts to include Weekends and BH.
- RATE: £12 per hour
OUR VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
Respect - This means respecting each other, great communication, valuing contributions, respecting differences and supporting one another.
Collaboration - This is all about teamwork and remembering that we are all working towards the same goal. It’s also about how we work with our clients and their other suppliers. We are one team!
Integrity - This is about being honest, reliable and trustworthy and always delivering on promises.
Innovation - This is about striving to always improve, working smarter, coming up with new ideas and having the confidence to share them. At the same time it’s about embracing change.
Excellence - This is all about striving to be the very best brand ambassador, exceeding expectations to build value and give us and our clients a real competitive advantage.
Trust - This is all about being consistent, organised and reliable. It’s also about doing what you say you are going to do and not promising what you can’t deliver.
ABM is looking for a hardworking and proactive Supervisor to join our team working in the iconic London Designer Outlet.
Your duties will involve general cleaning of all shopping areas. You will be responsible to maintain and clean all areas, and tasks involve brushing, mopping, checking, and cleaning toilet areas, patrolling malls for litter and spillages. You will also be required to Supervisor the team on shift and make sure they are carrying out the tasks to a high standard and directing them to reactive issue as they present themselves. You must be proactive and be able to problem solve, with good attention to detail and reliable. You will provide customer service to the public and support with Fire and Evacuation procedures. Radios are used on site throughout the shift. Training and full uniform provided. You must have good time keeping, great communication skills and immaculate attendance.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising the onsite housekeeping team and supporting the Housekeeping Shift Manager
- Responsible for admin, timesheets, and rotas together with the Housekeeping Shift Manager
- Responsible for the deep clean works as per the schedule or as and when requested
- Ensuring that the cleaning standards on site are always kept to a high standard
- Supporting with the stock re-ordering process to always ensure we have the right quantity onsite
- Liaising with the tenants for any queries Organising event days cover or any extra requests coming from the client
- Working together with your line manager for the deep cleaning works
- To actively support equality, diversity and inclusion policies of ABM and the client
- Experience in Machine operationMonitoring and controlling periodic tasks to ensure completion to a high standard
- Communicating with Line Manager
- Experience in the Training of staff
- Conducting Team briefings
- Accountable for your team FOH and BOH operations
- Health & Safety
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Outstanding Communication skills both internal and external.
- The Ability to effectively prioritise your workload and build relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A customer focused approach.
- A proactive/can do attitude to work.
- The ability to work on own initiative and take full responsibility of role.
- The ability to follow process/instructions.
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.