Human Resources Officer at St. Pancras Renaissance - London Posting Date
May 19, 2021Job Number
St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel London, St. Pancras Station, London, London, United Kingdom Brand
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn't find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you.
Let your passion for discovery become a career. Explore, discover, share and inspire at St Pancras Renaissance Hotel
As a HR Officer at St. Pancras Renaissance you will provide a comprehensive, confidential Human Resources service to the hotel to support achievement of business goals and strategies whilst developing and maintaining positive internal and external customer relationships with associates and managers. The role provides consistently high standard of support, both administrative and non-administrative to the Human Resources department.
Our ideal candidate
What we're looking for
- Sustained and proven experience as a generalist HR Coordinator or Officer in a similar sized, five-star, lifestyle, high volume environment.
- A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards.
You'll be expected to deliver on the following:
- Recruitment: Co-ordinates and maintains the recruitment process to attract, recruit and retain a diverse management and non-management workforce capable of providing strong functional expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial leadership to the property. Utilises selection and career planning processes that identify the best candidates for open positions in a cost effective and efficient manner to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Total Compensation: Administers and maintains a total compensation structure for both management and non-management associates that balances the needs of the business with the ability to attract and retain the best talent and rewards great performance.
- Training and Development: Supports the property training business plan to ensure the delivery of new hire orientation, service training, compliance and safety training and leadership development training to all associates.
- Associate Relations: Administers policies and procedures to ensure associates are treated fairly and equitably. Supports and embeds a culture that embraces the brand service strategy and supports the present day business environment.
- Human Resources Department: Creates and sustains a work environment that embraces the brand's culture and focuses on fair and equitable treatment and associate satisfaction to enable business results.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London's most iconic hotel? Then we look forward to receiving your application
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.