HWB Team Member - Leeds
As a Team Member for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer’s journey!
Whether you’re welcoming our customers at reception or hosting parties on the lanes; your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Team Members are trained across the various areas of the centre to support the effective operation of the business - so no two days will ever be the same!
Your responsibilities may include:
- Welcoming customers at reception, managing the booking system and taking calls
- Interacting with our customers across the centre, making sure they’re enjoying themselves
- Enhancing the customer's experience on the lanes, including offering food drink service whilst they bowl
- Supporting the kitchen team with taking orders and serving food in the diner
- Serving customers and preparing drinks at the bar
- Setting up, hosting and ensuring the smooth running of parties and celebration packages
- Delighting our customers with prizes and providing support in the arcade and amusements area
To be a successful Team Member at Hollywood Bowl, we’ll want to see:
- Great customer service with the ability to communicate at all levels
- High energy and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, supportive and helpful team player
- Flexibility with working hours and shift patterns
- Basic literacy and numeracy skills
As well as the enjoyment of working in a fun, vibrant environment surrounded by people creating lasting memories, you’ll also receive a great benefits package which includes fortnightly pay, healthcare cash plan, free games vouchers and a Team Member Discount Card – giving you 30% off food & drink when you visit, plus a subsidised team menu whilst on shift.
We also offer a 12-month fast track Management Training programme which is available for Team Members wanting to progress their career.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to become part of the team– apply today!