We are looking for a passionate Pilates instructor to join our studio in Central London.
The successful candidate will be a specialist or generalist in their field and enthusiastic about teaching our unique brand of Dynamic Pilates classes and conducting high quality, diverse personal training sessions (e.g. fitness, functional and rehab based).
Please note that this position is full-time - 40 hours per week.
What you’ll do:
- Teaching the number of classes per week as per your contract and meeting agreed studio-specific occupancy targets
- Completing the maintenance and cleaning of equipment
- Assisting FOH where necessary
- Assisting the marketing department where necessary, including; attending events, proactive use of social media, writing of articles and giving tips for fitness and lifestyle press.
What you bring:
- Exercise / Sports Science degree and/or a combination of industry qualifications equating to REPs level 3. E.g Diploma in Sports Science, plus advanced personal training course.
- 2 year’s Pilates experience teaching Mat and/or Reformer pilates
- Experience teaching with Pilates equipment such as Tower, Chair and Ladder Barrel beneficial but not necessary
- Positive, upbeat and energetic
- Collaborative and reliable
- Customer Focused
What could Ten Health & Fitness offer you?
- The instructor would be provided with the opportunity to train at our industry-leading Dynamic Reformer Pilates Academy before starting teaching classes. Based on experience, you will attend the 2-day or 8-day course, both accredited by CIMSPA.
- Clear progression journey including CPDs
- Free Pilates classes and discounted Physio & Massage sessions
- Starting salary: £19,000-21,500 based on experience. After successfully passing the 6-month probation period, the salary raises to £23,000
- Opportunity to add an extra £15,000 (OTE) dependent on motivation to do additional PT sessions
If you are interested in talking to us further, please email your CV by clicking Apply Now!