Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Front of House Team Member in our Battersea Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will support the smooth running of our reception and café areas. As a Member of the Front of House Team / Receptionist you will;
- Help us to create a friendly, relaxing and professional environment.
- Provide exceptional and efficient customer service to everyone who visits the club.
- Give a warm welcome and answering queries in a caring and helpful way, making sure everyone feels valued.
- Support the café team, with preparing and serving fresh, healthy and nutritional food and drinks.
To succeed as a Front of House Team Member / Receptionist you will;
- Have great communication skills, whether face-to-face or on the phone. You will have the confidence and empathy to provide excellent customer care to all sorts of people.
- Be self-motivated, with plenty of initiative. You also have experience of delivering great service.
- Have basic computer skills, including the use of Word and Excel.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - £18,595.20 pro rata
Part-time, 8 hours per week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.