“TO EMPOWER OUR MEMBERS TO FIND THEIR GREATNESS WITHIN”!!
Reporting to General Manager
- To engage with all members and guests in our club, highlighting the USP over a none staffed operator.
- To maximise every member + guest’s experience in our club.
- To anticipate all our members and guest’s needs, and signpost them to facilities and products most suited to them.
- To support the sales and retention of memberships through excellent customer service.
- To have a thorough understanding of the fitness products/services on offer, working closely with the GM and FEM ensuring our members are benefiting from the member journey on offer.
- To upskill the member experience team members to a level where they can recommend all the products/services on offer.
- To take ownership of all secondary retail spend working towards KPI’s for yourself and the team.
- To manage and develop a commercially aware front of house team
- To have a full understanding of the membership software system to enable to manage member queries.
- To manage member expectation.
- To ensure the hygiene standards of the club are industry leading, making sure the GA’s feel like a vital part of the team.
Need to be
- A Role model for all club staff, leading by example with your excellent customer service, commercial and operational skills.
- An expert in all aspects of memberships, administration and email communication.
- An inspirational leader for your team, modelling industry leading service levels.Organised – to ensure membership requests, queries and complaints are dealt with promptly to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Driven and ambitious with a keen desire to learn and develop both behaviours and competencies specific to the role.
- A change agent, utilising the strong relationships built with key personnel and therefore able to implement new products and initiatives as and when required.
- Able to drop into operational key holder duties as and when the business requires.
- Passionate about fitness, administration and customer service
- An excellent communicator with staff on site and regional and head office support teams.
- Flexible – to work shifts to suit the needs of the business, and to take on additional duties where required to support your team members.
- Target focussed – to support the club with sales and retention towards achieving success for the business
- Revenue driven – to grow the member spend per head.
- With confidence and desire to communicate positively with club members.
- With a professional and positive manner always.
- Leading by example with your capabilities and behaviours.
- With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook.
- With passion for your role, the fitness product and the company.
- With resilience and tenacity, to be able to change the approach and never give in.
- With courage, taking complete ownership and accountability of all set KPI’s.
- Be an influencer over key personnel to ensure they are all heading on the same path.
Main Duties /Resposibilities
Front of House Excellence
- To make a positive interaction takes place with every member and guest as soon as they enter the facility.
- To ensure the correct products and services are recommended to every member.
- To take full ownership of both yourself and your teams training and development to understand all our products and services.
- To take full ownership of all KPI’s set for you and your team.
- To manage the GA’s and member experience hosts ensuring that the company’s standards and expectations are being met.
- Ensure you and your team are always up to date with current Fitness Challenges, Class descriptions and gym floor focus.
- Support the Fitness Experience Manager with Gym Floor Tasks, Focus points and challenges.
- Take part in new classes to ensure you can effectively communicate to members
- .Ensure that you and your team have experienced the products and services on offer.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the Facilities are always above expectation by taking an active role in the upkeep of the club, with support from the full team.
- Ensure all POS is up to date around the club with all the latest information available for members.
- Complete key holder duties including basic pool plant duties.
- Take full ownership and accountability of the secondary spend KPI targets.
- Take full ownership of all member cancellations, and influence with revokes both in club and via phone calls.
- Be a major contributor to the sales process by excelling in conversion rates for all prospects and guests.
- Ensure the effective management of swimming lessons proactively increasing the revenue.