Junior Sous Chef - Maidenhead
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for a talented and enthusiastic Chef to join our Kitchen Brigade at The Boathouse in Maidenhead.
Work in an award-winning company, cooking awesome food with a chef team that will help springboard your career to new heights and be the best Junior Sous Chef in your area.
“Peach is a fantastic company to work for, giving a healthy work life balance, and creative opportunities every time you step through the door” Chris Doyle, Junior Sous Chef, The Swan
What’s in it for you, your Team and the Planet:
- Paid Overtime
- Equal share of the tips
- Access to the cycle scheme Save money cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Flexible work/life balance
- Autonomy over daily specials – your food, your creations
- Career development from our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Accommodation (Pub specific)
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day.
More info on everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you’re a Junior Sous Chef that wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, we’d love to hear from you.