Group Exercise Manager - Paddington - Upto £ 30,160 pro rata,
Our Paddington Fitness and Wellbeing Gym currently have an opportunity for a Group Exercise Manager. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
e offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
What will you be doing in this role?
This role is about delivering exceptional customer service, whether motivating members, teaching classes or reviewing class timetables and responding to members. It involves teaching classes, both in the studio and the pool, reviewing the latest trends in class-based exercise in line with our timetable and budget. As a Group Exercise Manager, you will ensure that;
- A professional service is maintained at all times in compliance with our guidelines and objectives
- Every member gets a response to queries within 48 hours.
- Membership records are kept confidential and up to date
- Classes instructors and programmes follow Nuffield Health protocols
- All relevant health and safety rules, regulations and codes of practice are followed
- All the equipment is properly cleaned and maintained.
- Like us, you put people first. You'll take the time to understand each individual client's needs and how to help them achieve their goals, whether they're recovering from an operation or training for a marathon.
- You become familiar with all the health assessments, classes and programmes available at the Centre, and be prepared to help with promotional events.
- You follow our procedures in opening and closing the Centre and processing membership payments.
What are we looking for in a Group Exercise Manager?
- Be a qualified instructor, with relevant qualifications in class-based exercise.
- Have a strong fitness background, with experience of working in a corporate or commercial fitness environment.
- Be a competent computer user with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be driven and passionate about all aspects of fitness and wellbeing, you'll take an enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative, and have a good eye for detail.
- Proactively develop your knowledge, skills and understanding of issues relating to your role and attend training courses as required.
- Preferably have an up-to-date first aid qualification and that you can follow the Emergency Action Procedures
Salary - Up to £ 30,160 pro rata, dependent on experience
Location - Paddington
Part time, 15 hours a week
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.