As a Mixologist, you’ll become a member of our family who helps us create amazing experiences for our guests through delivering warm hospitality in every interaction.
This is an exciting role which will see you influence our bars to showcase the new mixology focus with the objective to increase sales of cocktails and premium drinks. Hosting and theatre in front of guests in our service areas will be key so you must enjoy being on stage. We want you to share knowledge and carry out training to our bar team to enable them to deliver standards of drinks at a high level of quality that you would be proud of.
Your day to day;
- Your personality will shine through as you greet our valued guests with a warm and friendly smile.
- You must have the drive to make our bar a destination for residents and local guests.
- We want mixology to become established as one of the Unique Selling Points of the hotel
- Use your eye for quality to ensure our liquor offering is high quality and to standard.
- Ensure high standards in all cocktails and drinks are delivered and maintained at all times.
- Theatre would be a part of drinks service whether creating at the bar or when served at the table
- Display areas to be interesting and relevant and changed regularly
- Team work and training the team on knowledge of drinks list and mixology
Who are we looking for?
Every day, we want people to come to work to make people feel at ease through delivering warm hospitality. To achieve this, you will need to be friendly, extremely personable and have the ability to deliver the company standards in each interaction. If you have a real interest in all things mixology and producing cocktails then this could be the role for you.
You must be passionate about mixology as a key part of bars and hospitality and have the confidence to strike up a conversation with our guests and persuade them to try a unique cocktail creation.
It would be ideal if you have previous experience in a bar whether hotel, restaurant or a standalone bar with success in selling cocktails and other drinks. Knowledge and attitude to develop the mixology element of the bar sales will be important as well as training colleagues and helping the team as needed.
If this sounds like you and you want to bring your personality and passion to work, we would love to meet you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A fun environment where you will receive training and support to develop & progress
- Tips paid monthly
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Free meal whilst on duty
- Discounted accommodation, food and drink in our beautiful properties across the country
- Free use of our brilliant gym on site and discounted spa treatments
- Free car parking
- Pension & Life assurance
- Long service awards including free meals and free stays with your friends or family