The Queen’s Head is an award winning and popular Welsh village pub in charming Glanwydden, just outside Llandudno and Penrhyn Bay. With our hard working team making their way up the career ladder within our company, we are now looking for a FULL-TIME DUTY MANAGER to fill some shoes and join the team. We pride ourselves on our great range of beers, local ales and quality wines and we are well known for our menu of fresh British food, using local produce wherever we can.
The Queen’s Head is run by the Stange & Co. pub group. We are an expanding family company that puts our teams first, we realise it’s our teams and their hard work that make our pubs successful and we like to look after our teams and reward them for their hard work.
You will be instrumental in furthering our reputation as a great pub serving good quality food and help to build our long-term success. Responsibilities will include supervising members of the team as well as serving our customers.
An outgoing personality, bags of enthusiasm and an ability to get on with anyone and everyone is a must as is a passion for food, drink and most importantly people. Experience in the hospitality industry is essential. If you are looking for a new challenge and have a good work ethic, this could be the job for you.
£9.75 per hour plus Tips plus Excellent Employee Benefits and Company Discounts
This is a full-time position working approximately 35 hours per week, and will include weekend and evening work, so flexibility is a must.
- Discounted accommodation rates – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Food discount – up to 50% off at all company sites
- Pension scheme– contributory group personal pension scheme
- Meals on duty
- On-site parking
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Travel and job swap opportunities within the company
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas staff social event
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement including bank holidays.
- Length of service recognition rewards
- Up to £1000 when you recommend a friend or family member to work at any Stange & Co site – subject to terms & conditions being met.
- 24/7, 365 days a year access to confidential and expert advice through our Employee Assistance Programme with Hospitality Action
If you are interested in this position, then please email your CV and covering letter to Andy Nelson, General Manager, using the ‘APPLY NOW’ link.