Quality Service Supervisor - Milton Keynes
At Fridays we're famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We've been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests... each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we're looking for a brilliant and passionate Quality Service Supervisor to join our team here at Fridays.
Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to the team you support; they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays.
- You will direct and lead team members on shift to ensure the smooth running of the Restaurant.
- Supporting the Manager on duty with operational procedures and issues.
- Working closely with the Manager on duty to lead and inspire the performance of their team.
- To ensure that Friday's standards are maintained, and the departments performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
About the Brand
- Experience within the hospitality sector or similar
- Solid customer service experience, working to high standards
- Ambitious, career orientated and keen to learn
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Outstanding communication skills
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after so please see below for some of our great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- Flexible work patterns
- 50% off your food bill for you and 3 of your friends (after 3 months)
We receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and keep an eye out for future vacancies. Please note: where we receive an unprecedented high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close applications early.