Regional Electrician – Cornwall
- Salary starting at £32,000 per annum
- Full/Time Permanent
- Location : Regional Role based around Bodmin and surrounding areas of Cornwall
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
We are now looking for a Regional Electrician to join our electrical team working within the Bodmin area of Cornwall.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Installation, maintenance, repair, inspection and testing of our distribution infrastructure, facilities, buildings and holiday accommodation.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a proactive team but also have the aptitude to work alone.
- Ability to work under pressure with good decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism at all times.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Completion of a City & Guilds Full apprenticeship including AM2 and NVQ Level 3 diploma in electro technical services, systems and equipment.
- 3 years working experience, including experience in inspection and testing of electrical systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- City & Guilds 2382-18 Level 3, (or equivalent) 18th Edition upgrade to BS7671:2018
- City & Guilds 2391/2394-95 Level 3 Inspection and testing (or equivalent)
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 43 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Our parks offer high quality facilities, fantastic accommodation, and top-class entertainment – coupled with an idyllic destination, it is the perfect holiday for families that are looking for a combination of holiday fun and relaxation. We have something to suit every taste and budget, ranging from modest but comfortable caravans to luxurious lodges.