Sales and Operations Manager – National Gym brand
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual with previous sales experience, ideally within the leisure industry to work across two of our fantastic clubs in South West London.
The candidate should be extremely confident and outgoing, capable of promoting the club to both individual and corporate prospects.
You’ll be working with the General Manager as part of a highly energised team who work hard and have fun.
The role also has a strong operational side to it and therefore the successful candidate should be willing and able to complete various tasks on a daily basis.
Any successful candidate will also have exemplary member service skills. This includes building a strong rapport with members and providing top class service at all times, within the boundaries of the club processes. Our overarching goal is to ensure a fantastic member experience at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant team and work in a fun, friendly environment.
- Generating prospects and members through building rapport, conducting an effective needs analysis and overcoming prospect objections.
- New member acquisition through guerrilla and digital marketing, community outreach, and one-on-one sales
- Helping to manage the Operational side of the club.
- Ensuring club management software (ClubWise) is updated and maintained effectively.
- Hitting Club Targets.
- Delivering best in class member service at all times.
- Being an ambassador of the brand on a daily basis in club.
- Excellent communicator
- Great team working skills
- Approachable and personable
- Sales focused with a desire to over achieve
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Energy and resilience
- Flexibility and multitasking skills
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
This role is full time, working 40-42 hours per week, 5 days a week. Shift patterns include morning, evening and some weekend work as per standard in the Leisure industry.
You will receive a huge number of Benefits such as:
- Industry leading pay and a bonus scheme
- Complimentary gym membership
- On-site parking
- 29 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) + loyalty holiday scheme
- High quality training and development
- Genuine career growth prospects - we are a growing business!
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team