Housekeeping Assistant (32 Hours per week) – Bailbrook House Hotel, Bath
Are you looking for day time work? Do you enjoy cleaning and live locally to Bailbrook House Hotel in Bath?
We are looking for a Housekeeping Assistant to join our hard working team and help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful. If you enjoy dusting, hoovering and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role!
This role involves working 32 hours per week over 5 days between the hours of 8am and 7pm on a rota basis.
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings.
- Meals on duty provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service
- A chance to work in a stunning Hotel with a team of friendly people
- Discounted stays with Hand Picked Hotels
- Pension & Life Assurance scheme
- Annual Loyalty awards such as afternoon tea and overnight stays
- You’ll have some Housekeeping or cleaning experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy
Bailbrook House Hotel is a 4 Star Hotel in Bath with 94 bedrooms with a fine dining restaurant and bar facilities and a variety of function spaces making it a popular wedding and events venue.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.