We are looking for a reliable, Night Porter to join our amazing team. As our Night Porter, you will play a crucial role in ensuring that our customers receive exceptional service throughout the night. This is a guest-facing role for someone who is passionate about customer service and driving the guest experience.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Welcoming all our guests and members to The Sloane Club/ Place in a highly professional yet friendly manner
- Greet and engage with all arrival, departure and in-house guests with personal recognition.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Concierge assistance
- Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both members/guests and colleagues where possible
Skills & Experience:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Previous experience working within a hotel in a similar role
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work well under pressure is key, and the ideal candidate should be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
Who we are?
The Sloane Club is a historic and esteemed private members club in the heart of Chelsea. With over 100 bedrooms, Members Drawing Rooms, a Dining Room and Roof Terrace. The Sloane Club has a loyal following of Members who treat The Club as their home from home, which the service from our team is central to.
A new boutique hotel and café Bar based in the heart of Chelsea, Sloane Place provides a home from home for discerning Chelsea locals to eat and drink, and guests from all over the world in our hotel rooms. Sloane Place is a contemporary and vibrant neighbourhood spot, with a two-floor bar and restaurant, Roof Terrace and links to the historic private members club next door.
Our parent company is Queensway- a family-owned business founded by entrepreneurs and renowned for its warmth, sincerity and quality of service. We invest in real estate which we develop into operating business in the hospitality sector. The brands we operate include KFC, Starbucks, Point A Hotels, Montagu Place, Sloane Place and the Sloane Club. Heartfelt, sincere hospitality shapes our past, present and future.
We also offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony in London.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our hotels across the UK
- Meals on duty provided
- Living in accommodation may be available at a discounted rate for the right candidate willing to relocate to the area
We offer a standard 16-hour contract per week with the option to work more hours, must have the flexibility to work any day of the week.
(There will also be opportunities on a regular basis for additional hours, circa 24 hours per week)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.25 per hour