Supply Support Administrator - Leeds
Full-time - includes some weekends
Based at Asda House Leeds
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen to join the Supply Support Team within ASDA House.
Your job will be to support the way we flow stock into our depots & stores - maximizing availability, driving sales and reducing costs. This role is an ideal platform to progress your career with us, as it will teach you all you need to know about how our teams work. The successful candidate must have the ability to deal with all enquiries in a professional manner at all levels of the business, be a team player as well as being able to work on their own initiative in a busy environment.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Via telephone and email, book all supplier orders into ASDA depots, ensuring all inbound requests are met on time within depot capacity
- Planning and maintenance at depot level, including promotions & key activities
- Liaise with relevant depot teams to plan a smooth inbound flow of stock into all Distribution Centres
- Analysing data and feedback to improve inbound flow into our Distribution Centres, supporting operations with depot profile management
- Respond to and investigate all issues raised by our stores regarding stock & merchandising enquiries
- Supporting supply & merchandising teams recognising trends and issues.
- Liaise with Stores, Supply & Logistics teams to communicate trends & support with issue resolution
- Deliver the stores stock disruption process to ensure all store requests are actioned, and communicated to stakeholders in the correct way.
- Maintain and action Trade My Store process, resolving any issues with the Supply Teams and stores.
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- PC literate and confidence with Excel
- Enthusiastic with a professional approach to external contacts
- The confidence to communicate with people at all levels
- Great attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Knowledge of replenishment/merchandising process, stores or depots would be an advantage
- Have the ability to deal with all enquiries in a professional, timely manner at all levels of the business
- Be a team player but also be able to work on own initiative in a busy environment
- Flexibility to work when required is key
Asda are dedicated to developing our colleagues and creating a great place to work. We also like to share our success, after all you make it happen, so every eligible colleague is part of the Asda bonus scheme. The development opportunities are endless and we'll support you every step of the way to help further your career. You'll receive an excellent benefits package which includes
- Competitive Salary and Pension Scheme
- Colleague discount
- Free Parking facilities