Customer Decision Science Analyst - Leeds
Is Data your true passion? Are you interested in building segmentation, models and logic to accelerate our customer personalisation capabilities? Would you enjoy helping to develop a best-in-class direct to customer communications strategy across an omnichannel business?
You will join our Customer Decision Science and Analytics team to work on our ongoing audience and personalisation strategy. You will help us grow the capabilities of new technologies and tools, and use data science to deliver measurable ROI through intelligent targeting and testing.
Working closely with internal stakeholders, your work will help bring our customer centric comms strategy to life. As Asda moves through a digital transformation, you'll be joining Asda at the right time. Leveraging data and analytics is a critical area of transformation and you would be at the very heart of this!
You will work as part of Asda's Customer Data Science and Analytics team, working closely with our Direct to Customer comms team. As a data science analyst, you will:
- Build a deep understanding of our customer data, and the ways in which customers interact with our products and services
- Become an SME in our Marketing Automation Platform
- Analyse and interrogate diverse, large datasets to form insights that lead to hypotheses and tests
- Build targeted, segmented audiences using predictive modelling and statistical techniques
- Develop automated CRM reporting using a wide array of tools
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a relevant STEM discipline
- Naturally curious; passionate about marketing, data and technology
- Demonstrable knowledge of some, or all of: SQL, R, Python, Alteryx, Power BI
- Experience of applying data science to customer-facing outcomes, ideally in a retail / eCommerce environment
- Experience of data visualisation and reporting tools
- Have a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- A creative thinker who develops their own ideas and hypotheses
- Have the ability to work well cross-functionally and communicate confidently
- Self-motivation to learn and develop in the role
If flexible working is important to you, then look no further! At Asda, we are proud of our culture and our commitment to flexible working. This role is based at Asda House, Leeds with the flexibility to work from home.
You will also get an excellent benefits package including; -
- Discretionary company bonus
- Company pension
- 10% colleague discount, free parking at Asda House and many additional rewards.
We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.