Our Sous Chef’s have a real passion for delivering quality service and support the Head Chef and Kitchen team!
We are seeking a Sous Chef to join the team at Fallbarrow Holiday Park.
You will be supporting a fantastic Head chef with a brand new restaurant and kitchen! We are looking for an exceptional Sous Chef to use their exceptional experience and we can offer the best quality fresh food produce and a stunning new menu to work with!
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be required to assist the Head Chef in managing the kitchen and delivering exceptional food quality while achieving financial targets in terms of food margins and payroll.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking a ‘hands on’ role in the production of menu items during service.
- Working on the ‘front line’ and manage the prep production.
- Ensuring the quality of the food production and presentation is maintained to company standard.
- Participating and developing owners’ activities and events.
- Working in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- Training the kitchen team to ensure a consistent standard is maintained.
The successful Person will:
- Hold Food Hygiene Level 2 certification.
- Have previous experience in a busy faced paced kitchen.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have exceptional planning & organisational skills.
- Be a strong team player.
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!