IT Administration Assistant - Bexhill-On-Sea
- Job Type:Full Time/Permanent - may consider part time on a pro rata salary
- Hours of Work: 5 days per week – may consider part time
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group
Park Holidays are looking for an IT Administrative Assistant to support a busy IT Department which is responsible for the IT needs of the entire company.
The IT Administration Support is hugely responsible role which requires the applicant to be very adaptable to the needs of the business due to the varied and wide ranging tasks you may be required to perform. A ‘Can-do’ attitude and exceptional organisation skills will be a must for this role, which requires dedication and working within a close knit team with the aims and vision of the business being at the forefront of every task performed and decision made. Successful applicants will be required to have experience in an administrative role, preferably within the leisure industry, however full training will be provided for the right person.
Main responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Processing of IT paperwork to ensure we are fully compliant with company policy and regulating bodies that we are controlled by.
- Ordering and monitoring of IT related Supplies, including Mobile Phones, IT Hardware and Software.
- Processing and monitoring of GDPR related requests and queries.
- To raise IT Purchase orders and receipting of items ordered.
- To assist the IT Director with monitoring and management of IT Budgets, to ensure these are not exceeded.
- To run an efficient and organised IT office.
- To assist with administration tasks on IT Related Projects, for instance keeping project plans up to date and arranging project meetings.
- To maintain IT Staff rota’s and holiday schedules.
- To assist with the issue and monitoring of IT related equipment, including mobile equipment.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
Skill Set Requirements
These are not all mandatory but the applicant should ideally have some experience in the following:
- Excel and Word - Like most businesses Park Holidays is dependent on software both internal and Microsoft so PC skills essential.
- Communicator - The role is very dependent on communicating with owners, contractors and staff on all levels. Building a close working relationship with relevant Head Office departments such as accounts and HR.
- The ability to work on one’s own initiative is a given along with working under pressure to ensure all paperwork is compliant, recorded and filed correctly.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Minimum 2 years Administrative experience is essential.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 33 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale