FITNESS INSTRUCTOR / HEALTH CLUB ASSISTANT - ROOKERY HALL HOTEL & SPA
We are looking for a Part Time Fitness Instructor/Health Club Assistant to join our Health Club team at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa to work 3 shifts a week (24 Hours)
This role involves working a mixture of shifts to include earlies from 6.30am, lates until 10.30pm and weekends on a rota basis.
This role will involve a combination of fitness duties such as Gym inductions, Personal training sessions (if qualified), covering group fitness classes, helping to keep our facilities and changing rooms clean and in good working order, as well covering the reception desk and helping to welcome our members.
If you are a qualified fitness instructor with a Level 2 or 3 qualification, looking for an active role that will keep you busy and you enjoy motivating others and bringing positivity to someone's day, then this is the role for you!
- You’ll have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 and ideally have recent experience in a similar role
- You will be full of enthusiasm and love talking to people (regardless of whether it’s a morning or evening shift!)
- You’ll enjoy motivating others and feel confident acting as an expert to give suitable advice on health and fitness that will match peoples individual goals and aspirations
- You will be willing and able to work flexible shifts including earlies 6am – 2.30pm, lates 2pm – 10.30pm and weekends between the hours of 6.30am and 9pm.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming and positive approach
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly rate plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes, as well as discounts for your friends & family
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service (Pro rate for Part Time) – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- Class Instruction & Personal Training Incentive schemes
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Training & Development to include nationally recognised qualifications such as First Aid at work, Pool Plant Operators and Pool Responder
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa is a 4 star hotel with 70 bedrooms and a busy Health Club & Spa.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Ten of our Hand Picked Hotels have Health Club & Spas offering a range of treatments with excellent facilities, exercise classes and membership packages.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.