Personal Trainer - Stoke Poges
- Do you have a level 3 Personal Training qualification?
- £££ Do you want to earn up to 20-46k with a base salary and no requirement to rent space?
- Do you want to work in a gym with the latest equipment?
- Do you want to work for one of the largest Fitness & Wellbeing providers in the UK with many opportunities to further your career? Then look no further.
Our fitness team in Stoke Poges Fitness & Wellbeing Centre currently have an opportunity for a Personal Trainer. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As a Personal Trainer who is dedicated, caring and driven, you will love being a part of Nuffield Health. It is a place where you can develop, progress and really make a lasting difference for people.
With all of the services of Nuffield Health at your fingertips, as a Wellbeing Personal Trainer, you won't pay a fee to train clients at our facilities and you will enjoy paid holiday. With a clear path for career progression, you will also enjoy unrivalled opportunities to move onwards and upwards, into wellbeing lead roles, healthcare or managerial roles.
Although the role is 16 hours per week, there will be the option to start on more hours before your client base grows. As your client base grows, you'll drop your gym floor hours for more PT earning opportunities.
As a Personal Trainer you will;
- Help clients to reach their fitness goals and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Carrying out health MOT's, group exercises, inductions, general gym duties and personal training session.
- You will enjoy lots of opportunities to grow the role and your business.
What are we looking for in a Personal Trainer?
- Will be confident, outgoing and approachable.
- Have been training for a while or you've recently qualified and have REPs Level 3 or CIMSPA Practitioner, or above.
- Be a great communicator - as good at listening and learning as you are at explaining.
- Will have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members to help them make the most out of our services.
- Will be confident in delivering high quality inductions, consultations, programmes and sessions.
We want you to be the best you can be. We will support you with training opportunities and career development options. Our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package includes;
* Free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs.
* Employer and employee contributory pension scheme. Annual leave is 25 days per annum and rises with service. Plus bank holidays in lieu.
* Life assurance, private healthcare and health-screening.
* Access to the Perks at work reward platform which gives you access to cashback and discounts with over 30,000 retailers and service providers.
* We pay for your DBS.
* Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
What to do next
To apply for the role click on the link below. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to provide further information.