Deputy General Manager - Stoke Poges - 22k - 26k plus benefits
Do you want to work for a market leading fitness orientated organisation? Do you have a can do attitude? Can you inspire others and lead by example? Do you have a passion for customer service? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
Our team at our Stoke Poges Fitness & Wellbeing Centre currently have an opportunity for a Deputy General Manager. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As a Deputy General Manager, you'll use your passion for exceptional customer service to deliver business results by championing great experiences for people and play a key role in driving the clubs commercial success. As a Deputy General Manager you will;
- Bring creative and innovate ideas that will maximise the membership sales and retention.
- Inspire our team to provide excellent client service.
- Your remit will also span important revenue generating services such as food and beverages.
To succeed as a Deputy General Manager, you will need:
- General management skills, from sales right through to rolling out new business initiatives.
- The ability to lead, challenge, develop and support a team with a customer service focus.
- To be commercially smart, with a high degree of financial awareness and data literacy.
- The ability to recognise the important part that they'll play in supporting people's health and wellbeing.
- To be enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated, a role model for health and fitness plus have the ability to inspire.
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include;
- Career progression, training and development.
- 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service),
- Gym membership.
- Private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
- A defined contribution pension scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
So if this sounds like you and you're ready for a new challenge, get in touch today to find out more!
Who are Nuffield Health?
Nuffield Health are the leading not for profit healthcare provider in the UK. Our unique approach to connected healthcare brings great advantages to our members and patients. It also creates amazing opportunities for you to find professional fulfilment. Across hospitals, clinics and medical centres, Fitness and Wellbeing Clubs, and specialist services including physiotherapy, we offer total, personalised health and wellbeing.
What's more, as Britain's largest not for profit healthcare provider, we invest every penny in services and staff. Our big plans for change and growth include lots of support for your professional development. And we offer more time and scope for you to make a difference.