Leisure Assistant - Luton
Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf & Spa have an exciting opportunity available for a
£8.93/hour plus up to £900 service charge* per year
Casual/variable roles available.
The Leisure Assistant role:
Looking after our guests is our key priority. As Leisure Assistant you will assist in the smooth running of the Leisure Club by co-ordinating guest and member requests and by ensuring that all our customers receive the very best service. You will assure that all Leisure areas are clean, well maintained and welcoming and will support in preparing all leisure areas and equipment including pools, changing rooms, gym areas and fitness equipment. Our aim is to create distinctly memorable experiences and so we strive to make every visit an occasion for our guests.
The Leisure Assistant will:
- Have enthusiasm, dedication and a genuine passion to deliver high quality service
- Have excellent customer care and communication skills
- The ability to interact with colleagues and guests in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be very well presented and able to remain calm under pressure
- Basic pool maintenance skills and experience in operating fitness equipment are desirable
Due to our rural location you will need your own transport.
About the Hotel:
Luton Hoo Hotel Golf & Spa one of the country's finest 5 star hotels, is set in the heart of 1065 acres of historic gardens and parkland designed by Capability Brown. With our 2 rosette Wernher Restaurant and award winning Adam's Brasserie we are committed to delivering hospitality to the highest standard. Our five star facilities include a luxurious spa, championship golf course, state of the art conference facilities and shooting school.
At Elite Hotels we have a single minded and unwavering goal to make every visit to our hotels a positive experience that customers feel compelled to talk about.
Why work at Luton Hoo:
As an accredited Investor in People, we are dedicated to the development of our staff. Many of the team started out in junior roles, but have been offered training and promotional opportunities as their skills have grown. We are very fortunate to have a large percentage of long-term team members able to offer their experience and expertise to the next generation of hospitality professionals.
We offer a great range of benefits
- Meals are provided by our talented kitchen team
- We have plenty of free parking.
- We also have amazing recognition awards for exceptional customer service
- A share of the service charge
- Reduced price stays in all of our hotels - where you are treated like a guest no matter who you are!
*Service charge is dependent on hours worked and sales performance and is not guaranteed