New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for a Full or Part Time Busser to join our growing team based in the West End. We have immediate start available. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having very competitive benefits.
A Busser's responsibility at Swingers is to provide excellent customer service, to deliver our fantastic cocktails and food from three vendors to our guests. You will need to have full knowledge of the food and beverage menus. As a Busser you will work closely with other wait staff, bartenders and the kitchen to ensure the restaurant is operated efficiently.
What will you be doing as our Busser?
- Setting up front of house areas each day to the Swingers standards
- Closing front of house areas each day to the Swingers standards
- Presenting menus, serving and helping customers select food/beverage by offering suggesting and explaining
- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Collaborating with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar
- Using the epos system TISSL
- Staying updated on current menu choices
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisors
What makes you our perfect Busser?
- A fun, infectious and outgoing personality with a genuine love for customer service required.
- Proven experience in busy hospitality environments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good command of the English language.
- Great team-work.
- Shift flexibility including evenings and weekends.
- The ability to work well and efficiently under pressure.
- The capability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Designer uniforms
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Busser, please click 'Apply’ now.