New opportunity not to be missed! Swingers – the crazy golf club are looking for a Full Time Barback to join our growing team based in the West End. We have immediate start available. In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits!
Swingers - the crazy golf club, consists of two fantastic venues that combine crazy golf, street food and cocktails to create one incredible social experience. Both the City and West End venues have two nine-hole crazy golf courses, private hire areas, at least three different street food vendors and high-quality cocktail bars. Swingers has a well-rounded portfolio of offerings for both the general admission guest as well as the private and corporate event client.
The Swingers team is dedicated to striving for excellence in all aspects of the business. The leadership team prides themselves on being innovative and inspirational, delivering the very best in class within the leisure hospitality sector. Swingers is passionate about developing and promoting talent and offers extensive support and recognition to committed team members, as well as having a very competitive benefit.
As a Barback you’ll be expected to maintain the bar area keeping it clean and organized for bartenders during the shift by stocking the bars with supplies complying to company standards.
It’s expected that, in time, you’ll learn the drinks and cocktail recipes and engage with guests at the bar to deliver great customer service as part of company development plan.
What will you be doing as our Barback?
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such restocking the bar with straws, napkins and fruits ensuring that Bartenders have clean glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, removing soiled glassware, clean and organize storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Learning about menu items and memorizing cocktail recipes.
- Speaking to customers and answering questions if needed
- Maintaining records and report levels of usage to assist in reordering process and ensuring that delivered items are stored properly.
- Assisting in receiving deliveries and rotation of stock.
What makes you our perfect Barback?
- Previous experience in a similar role with a solid background in a busy environment.
- Passion for the Industry and a desire to grow within the company.
- The ability to work under pressure and to a high standard.
- The capability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods and working nights, weekends and holidays.
- A good command of the English language.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthy work/life balance
- A clear career pathway
- Regular social events
- Access to Gym membership
- Designer uniforms
- Generous staff discounts
- Free crazy golf
This is a fabulous opportunity to join this friendly experienced team during this exciting period of growth and change!
If you think you’ve got what it takes and would like to join our team as a Barback, please click 'Apply’ now.