We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Bartender to join our fantastic Sloane Team! The ideal candidate will be an experienced and passionate bartender with great knowledge of cocktails and spirits.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- To maintain the highest standards of hospitality and service in the restaurant and the bar
- In-depth knowledge of all wines, cocktails and speciality drinks
- Have good knowledge of regular customers and learn different requirements
- Have full, in-depth knowledge of all food and beverage
- Service of all drink and food orders
- Provide the highest levels of customer hospitality
- Provide exceptional levels of service, table/bar maintenance and anticipation for every guest
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in cocktail making
- Ideally 6-12 months previous experience in a comparable restaurant within a fast past environment
- Experience in Private Member Clubs or Michelin/Luxury restaurant would be a distinct advantage
- Have a good knowledge of wine and spirits
- Good command of English
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work well under pressure is key, and the ideal candidate should be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
Who we are?
The Sloane Club is a historic and esteemed private members club in the heart of Chelsea. With over 100 bedrooms, Members Drawing Rooms, a Dining Room and Roof Terrace. The Sloane Club has a loyal following of Members who treat The Club as their home from home, which the service from our team is central to.
A new boutique hotel and café Bar based in the heart of Chelsea, Sloane Place provides a home from home for discerning Chelsea locals to eat and drink, and guests from all over the world in our hotel rooms. Sloane Place is a contemporary and vibrant neighbourhood spot, with a two-floor bar and restaurant, Roof Terrace and links to the historic private members club next door.
Our parent company is Queensway- a family-owned business founded by entrepreneurs and renowned for its warmth, sincerity and quality of service. We invest in real estate which we develop into operating business in the hospitality sector. The brands we operate include KFC, Starbucks, Point A Hotels, Montagu Place, Sloane Place and the Sloane Club. Heartfelt, sincere hospitality shapes our past, present and future.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony in London.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our hotels across the UK
- Meals on duty
- Career training and development
- Great company culture and motivating working environment
- Living in accommodation may be available at a discounted rate for the right candidate willing to relocate to the area
We offer a standard 20-hour contract per week with the option to work more hours, must have the flexibility to work any day of the week.
(There will also be opportunities on a regular basis for additional hours, circa 35 hours per week)