The Sloane Club is looking for Chef de Partie to join our highly professional and energetic team at this private Members Club in the heart of Chelsea.
As part of a dynamic and friendly team, the ideal applicants will:
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be well presented
- Be very well organised
- Have basic to advanced kitchen skills
- Have a passion for food and its presentation
- To ensure the correct preparation, cooking and presentation of food in your section to the highest standard
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, both personal and in the working area
- To assist with the training of kitchen apprentices and trainees
- An ability to work well under pressure is key, and the ideal candidate should be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
Previous Kitchen experience is essential, however, the successful candidate will receive training on an on-going basis, to an extremely high standard, whilst having the opportunity to learn and develop a wide range of skills in a challenging and exciting environment.
Who we are?
The Sloane Club is a historic and esteemed private members club in the heart of Chelsea. With over 100 bedrooms, Members Drawing Rooms, a Dining Room and Roof Terrace. The Sloane Club has a loyal following of Members who treat The Club as their home from home, which the service from our team is central to.
A new boutique hotel and café Bar based in the heart of Chelsea, Sloane Place provides a home from home for discerning Chelsea locals to eat and drink, and guests from all over the world in our hotel rooms. Sloane Place is a contemporary and vibrant neighbourhood spot, with a two-floor bar and restaurant, Roof Terrace and links to the historic private members club next door.
Our parent company is Queensway- a family-owned business founded by entrepreneurs and renowned for its warmth, sincerity and quality of service. We invest in real estate which we develop into operating business in the hospitality sector. The brands we operate include KFC, Starbucks, Point A Hotels, Montagu Place, Sloane Place and the Sloane Club. Heartfelt, sincere hospitality shapes our past, present and future.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony in London.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our hotels across the UK
- Meals on duty
- Career training and development
- Great company culture and motivating working environment
- Living in accommodation may be available at a discounted rate for the right candidate willing to relocate to the area