We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Waiter/Waitress to join our fantastic Sloane Team! You will work morning shifts 6:30-12 pm and look after breakfast service.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Assists with preparations for food and beverage functions and service
- Assist the F&B team in providing outstanding and efficient service to our guests and members
- Have a great knowledge of F&B menus
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling member/ guest requests
- Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Mise en place/food and beverage preparation
Skills & Experience:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ideally 6-12 months of previous experience in a comparable restaurant within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Private Member Clubs or Michelin/Luxury restaurant would be a distinct advantage
- Have a good knowledge of food and wine
- Good communication skills and an excellent command of the English language
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work well under pressure is key, and the ideal candidate should be able to work well both individually and as part of a team
Who we are?
Sloane Place is a contemporary and vibrant neighbourhood spot, with a two-floor bar and restaurant, Roof Terrace and links to the historic private members club next door.
Working at Sloane Place, you will become a part of a vibrant team that enjoy regular socials and a friendly, motivating working culture. As a team, we are passionate about providing truly exceptional service at all levels and giving back to the community through our charity foundation; we also celebrate successes and provide opportunities for training and progression.
Our parent company is Queensway- a family-owned business founded by entrepreneurs and renowned for its warmth, sincerity and quality of service. We invest in real estate which we develop into operating business in the hospitality sector. The brands we operate include KFC, Starbucks, Point A Hotels, Montagu Place, Sloane Place and the Sloane Club. Heartfelt, sincere hospitality shapes our past, present and future.
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony in London.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our hotels across the UK
- Meals on duty
- Career training and development
- Great company culture and motivating working environment
- Living in accommodation may be available at a discounted rate for the right candidate willing to relocate to the area
We offer a standard 25-hour contract per week with the option to work more hours.
(There will also be opportunities on a regular basis for additional hours, circa 30 hours per week)