Spa Therapist – Retallack Resort and Spa
Retallack Resort and Spa are looking for an ambitious and dedicated spa therapist to join a growing team. The leisure department is expanding, and this includes our services and treatment list offered within the spa. Due to the nature of the business we are looking for someone who is flexible, great with customers, adaptable and a professional team player. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and enthusiastic team striving to deliver the highest of standards at every interaction.
Duties could include:
- Opening and closing of the spa facility
- Carrying out a range of spa services
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness inside and outside the spa
- Liaising with your line manager to drive sales and standards within the department
- Must be trained to NVQ Level 3
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 year’s spa experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Immaculate presentation and standards
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- An ambitious and dedicated attitude
- Ability to interact with guests on a bespoke and personal level
This will be for a 40 hour contract that will be working 5 out of 7 days, could be day shifts, evenings and weekends.
This position carries a competitive salary but final salary with depend on experience.