Swimming Nature is the UK’s largest independent provider of private and bespoke swimming tuition, from babies through to adults with nearly 30 years of experience in the sector.
Following Swimming Nature’s award-winning teaching programme, you will help your students’ progress through each skill level, supported by our unique rewards programme, and technology that’s second to none.
Working hours will include Thursday mornings.
Alongside the opportunity to work in a progressive, dynamic and rewarding environment, Swimming Nature instructors enjoy a full range of employment benefits, including:
- A secure permanent position in the company
- An ongoing bespoke training programme, continuing professional development and various career pathways leading to join our sector Quality Assurance Programme
- Opportunities to contribute in the media as part of our expert panel
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Access to a workplace pension and Perk Box benefits
- Annual appraisal and pay review
The essential ingredients
- Relevant baby teaching qualification (ie. STA Parent and Baby Certificate)
- At least one years experience teaching baby lessons
- An ASA Level 1 or an STA Full Swimming Instructor Qualification or the equivalent international qualification
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in a customer-facing/service environment
- A current lifesaving qualification (preferred although we can provide this if necessary)
- Excellent swimming ability with up-to-date knowledge of the sport
We'd love to hear from you. Please email us your CV.