Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to join one of the UK's Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic cleaner to join our Housekeeping team at The Bear and Ragged Staff in Oxford
You’ll love it here if you’re compassionate, kind, and honest, with bags of passion keeping things spit spot. We provide a safe, respectful, inclusive environment where you can thrive and excel in your career.
What’s in it for you?
- A share of tips
- 25% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- Career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training
- Accommodation (pub specific)
“Peach really do care about me, and I feel like part of a family at the Embankment ” – Tibor, Head Housekeeper, The Embankment
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about everything we do is available on request and on our website
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, you’re in the right place.