Restaurant Manager – Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club! This historic house is set in beautiful grounds 3.5 miles from central Norwich with its own golf course and a spa with pool. The hotel has a Bar & Grill and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Restaurant Manager on to the team.
As Restaurant Manager, you will be required to;
- Take responsibility for all food and beverage service areas.
- Ensure the highest standards of food and beverage service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all food and beverage service staff are recruited, trained and developed in line with current and future business requirements.
- Ensure all control procedures are implemented effectively.
- Ensure Health, Safety and Hygiene procedures are maintained to company standards.
- Ensure all rotas are prepared and controlled in line with business requirements.
The successful candidate will have previous similar experience as a Restaurant Manager in a 100+ bedroom hotel. You will be able to communicate effectively with other manager, staff and guests.
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to be creative!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.