Reservation Allocator – Pontins Prestatyn
Why wait to make your next career move?
Do you want to work for one of the most iconic holiday brands in the UK? At Pontins, our goal is to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday with memories that last a lifetime. Pontins Prestatyn Sands boasts an impressive 822 apartments and is famous for its picturesque beaches with a backdrop of rolling sand dunes.
Pontins Prestatyn Sands offers on-site bars and restaurants, as well as featuring a Nisa Local, Arcade, regular Entertainment, Themed Weekends and children’s amusement activities. Due to popular demand we are looking to recruit a Full Time Reservation Allocator to join our enthusiastic team.
As Reservation Allocator you will be required to;
- Check arrivals with reception packs to ensure all apartments are correctly allocated.
- Produce coach and tour rooming lists for reception.
- Ensure that an up-to-date expected guest list and wall chart is provided to the main gate each check-in day.
- Print reception vouchers and ensure that any reservations that have been upgraded are clearly stamped.
- Apartment moves are to be monitored with stock levels and amended on the reservations system.
- Monitor stock levels on a regular basis and flag up an anomalies and risks of oversell.
- Ensure that a clear log is made for any non-arrivals.
- Deal with reservations for group bookings or special events.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual, efficient and flexible. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service. Knowledge of Opera would be advantageous.
Visit our website www.pontins.com and check out our fantastic Holiday Parks!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.