Reception Supervisor – Daresbury Park Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be at the Daresbury Park Hotel! One of the best hotels in Warrington for price and facilities. Located just a 3-minute drive from the M56 and offering easy access to Chester, Liverpool and Manchester.
This stylish hotel boasts 228 modern bedrooms along with our Steam, Bake and Grill Restaurant, 5 conference rooms that can cater up to 350 delegates and the Warrington Health & Leisure centre. The Hotel offers a 24-hour check in service and due to high demand, we are looking to recruit a Reception Supervisor for 9 months maternity cover.
As Reception Supervisor, you will be required to;
- Train all personnel to the required standard and correct procedures.
- Ensure effective communication amongst Reception Staff.
- Have knowledge of all weekly business within the Hotel and inform Reception staff.
- Maintain utmost courtesy and politeness always.
- Report any health and safety hazards in the correct manner to maintenance and to ensure follow up.
- Maximize revenue and minimize loss within the Department.
The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Reception Supervisor, you will be able to communicate with all line managers, staff and guests. Knowledge of Opera would be an advantageous.
Visit our website and look at this fabulous Spa Hotel!
This position offers weekly pay and the opportunity for you to take an exciting step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of both sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.