Reception Manager – Bosworth Hall Hotel & Spa
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of the most impressive and striking hotels in Market Bosworth. Set in 11 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, the Grade II listed mansion which houses the hotel dates backs from the 17th century and still retains many of its original features, making for a visually impressive location.
Bosworth Hall Hotel is a 210 bedroom-hotel and boasts restaurants specialising in both French & English cuisine, as well as offering on-site catering for our numerous function rooms, seating up to 220 people and suitable for every occasion. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Reception Manager onto the team.
As Reception Manager, you will be required to;
- Ensure all reservation procedures are in line with the Company Procedures.
- Anticipate & fulfil guests needs wherever possible to deliver an exceptional quality of service.
- Promote a helpful and professional image within the department.
- Recruit, train and develop the Reception and Night teams.
- Effectively supervise the operation of the Reception department.
- Carry out Duty Management shifts if required.
- Effectively maximise revenue at every opportunity through knowledge of weekly business and product.
The successful candidate will have similar experience in a 100+ bedroom hotel or 1 years’ experience as Reception Manager. You must be hard working and able to communicate with both staff and guests.
Look at our website and see how fabulous Bosworth Hall Hotel is!
This position offers the opportunity to work in an exciting atmosphere!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.