Front of House Manager - Wembley - London
every great wagamama experience needs great wagamama people! being a front of house manager at wagamama means being a role model for your team. living and breathing the wagamama behaviours, you deliver the wagamama magic to both your team + guests on every shift
what makes a brilliant wagamama front of house manager?
- you'll be a leader who cares passionately about creating a positive place for our guests + our teams
- you'll be a true expert in service, with exceptional food knowledge, who uses this to lead, engage + inspire your team
- you're always looking for opportunities to drive the performance of the restaurant and contribute to amazing results
- you make sure all wagamama food safety and health + safety standards are met throughout your shifts
- you know how to deal effectively with guest feedback, in the moment
- your team matters to you, so you help your manager to train, support + develop them to be the best they can be, ultimately supporting a strong talent pipeline
you'll already have some brilliant management experience behind you and be champing at the bit to drive your career forwards
all work and no play isn't the wagamama way, that's why we offer brilliant benefits such as...
- a brilliant hourly rate + weekly pay + bonus!
- a share of staff tips
- a free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama restaurants for you + up to 4 friends/family when dining out
- fantastic training + opportunities to progress
- a uniform allowance
- amazing staff parties
- 28 days holiday
- optional pension plan
you'll also have the opportunity to work with a team full of brilliant people! after all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love + spending time with their friends?
want to join us as a front of house manager? apply today!
at wagamama we're proud that people can be themselves at work and we celebrate the differences and diversity of our teams and we want to keep it that way!