Spa Host – Three Graces Spa at Grantley Hall
The Three Graces Spa rated as Five Bubble Luxury by the Good Spa Guide is recruiting for a Spa Host.
Purpose of the Job:
- To support the Spa lounge food and beverage host by providing refreshments to day spa, hotel and member guests poolside and within the Spa.
- To support the spa therapists with setting up the VIP twin treatment room and clear down, alongside ensuring enough poultices and treatment towels are available for the day’s bookings.
- To ensure an adequate provision of towels, robes and slippers in available in the Three Graces and Elite Wellness changing rooms, pools side and the used towel drops are regularly emptied and used laundry taken to the in-house laundry.
- To assist the Three Graces reception team with guest meet and greet, spa orientation, day spa check in and out, taking payment for retail and refreshments taken, alongside internal customer enquiries on treatment availability and bookings.
- To maintain the presentation and cleanliness of the Three Graces spa within opening times of 8am to 8pm during your shift according standards of procedures manual.
- To provide five star customer services to arriving and departing Day Spa, Hotel and Members spa guests from the Three Graces reception.
- To provide Three Graces and Elite Wellness orientations and explain the philosophy of both to ensure each Day Spa, Hotel and Member guests has a bespoke experience according to their personal aims.
- Previous experience working in a spa is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience of working within a team.
- A passion to providing a five star spa service standard to all guests.
- A drive to learn new and innovative ways of working within a Five Star Spa for the benefits of the team’s health and fulfilling the customers bespoke Wellness aims.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
- Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
- We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
- Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
- 24/7 team assistant line.
- Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
- Refer a Friend Award.
- All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.