Study to become a Level 3 Personal Trainer
Do you have a passion fitness?
Do you want a career that helps others live happier and healthier lives?
Do you want to be your own boss?
We are searching for hard-working, talented individuals to become Level 3 Personal Trainers.
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a Level 3 Personal Trainer, you’ll need to have an accredited Level 3 qualification. To do the Level 3 Personal Trainer course you need a strong passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed is vital. Develop your fitness knowledge and let your passion pay your bills.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Apply anatomy and physiology for exercise, health and fitness.
- Build a deeper understanding of lifestyle, health, well-being and common medical conditions.
- Understand the principles of nutrition and their application to exercise and health.
- Be industry ready for work with the top gyms around the UK such as PureGym, Virgin Active etc.
- plan and deliver safe and effective gym sessions.
- Enhance your employability with the knowledge to develop good customer service and the personal qualities required by the exercise and fitness industry.
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also have:
- Study from the comfort of your home through interactive webinars
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you achieve your goal
- 24 months career services support
- Free 2 months access to My PT Hub
- Free PureGym Membership
- Flexible monthly payment options
- Unlimited partner offers and discounts
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Gym Instructor? Find out how to get started!