Love coffee? Are you a Top Barista? Then we want you!
From the perfect espresso to a fabulous flat white, we are looking for passionate baristas who want to showcase their skills and love of coffee.
At Granger & Co we are different.
If you want to be part of our fun, friendly and welcoming teams and put a smile on our customers face when they take their first sip of your delicious hand-poured coffee, then apply to be a Granger & Co. barista.
So what do we give our brilliant baristas:
- Exceptional Monthly incentives
- Training at Allpress – offering both support and guidance
- An extra day of holiday for every year of service after two years of working with the company
- A real work-life balance – healthy minds & healthy hearts!
- English courses provided – we support everyone
- All meals are included when you are at work, which are fresh and wholesome
- A bottle of Riesling on your birthday – hopefully you’ll share it with the rest of us!
- 50% staff discount for you to use within all four of our excellent restaurants
Experienced barista's are what we’re gunning for but we also value:
- Natural talent – we want people-people
- An inspiring barista who raises the bar in customer service
- A passionate approachable individual
We serve classic, freshly prepared, healthy & natural food right through from busy bustling breakfasts to cosy evening candlelit dinners. Across all four of our restaurants we demonstrate a family approach to nurturing our baristas and wanting to see them progress and succeed in our business.
About Granger & Co.
25 years ago, in a sunny little corner cafe in Sydney, the global phenomenon of avocado toast and ricotta hotcakes first began. Self-taught Aussie cook Bill Granger opened his first ever café serving simple fresh flavours and light, healthy plates. Bill quickly earned himself a reputation for his original approach to dining - communal tables and lazy weekend breakfasts. He was declared by the New York Times as “the egg master of Sydney