Membership Advisor - New Opening - Inverness
The Membership Advisor is responsible for the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members and additional general club duties as set by the Club Manager.
With closing in on 5000 clubs worldwide and 200 clubs in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe. The new gym in Inverness will be a flagship new generation project with the most advanced equipment and highest level of fit out available to the network.
As a brand new club the Membership Advisor will be starting, during the presale phase and work together with the manager and owner to successfully implement presale to achieve a strong opening of the club.
The role-holder will have a proven track record in working within a high quality service or sales environment from any commercial business sector, who will thrive working within a very structured and successful sales process, working to agreed key performance indicators.
A large part of the role will be to be sales driven and as such outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. They will have the ability to drive the Anytime Fitness culture within the club and to meet and exceed the members expectations. At all times supporting the Club Manager to achieve goals set for the clubs continued success.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Sales: Achieve new member, total membership and income targets.
- Member Retention: Utilise Anytime Fitness systems and initiatives aimed at improving and maintaining member retention.
- Club Operations: The overall running of the club’s day to day operating requirements.
- Marketing: Development of the Anytime Fitness Brand in Inverness increasing brand awareness, new membership sales, and revenue lines.
- Health & Safety: Adherence of Club H&S requirements as specified by Citation.
- Equal Opportunities: Responsible for ensuring the Anytime Fitness equal opportunities and discrimination policy is adhered to and enforced.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality
- Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You will have the ability to drive the superb Anytime Fitness culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members
- You will have a proven track record in working within a high quality sales environment, ideally from within the Health/Leisure Industry, but experience in any commercial business sector will be considered.
- Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment. They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
Full Details are available on request
We can only consider applicants who are settled in the UK