Summer Waiter/Waitress – Rhinefield House Hotel, New Forest, Hampshire
End of May 2021 start until the end of September 2021
Are you looking for work this summer? Do you have Waiting experience or a keen interest in Hospitality & Customer service?
We are recruiting Seasonal Waiters & Waitresses to join our team this summer.
Although taking orders and serving food is of course an important part of the job, this role entails so much more. You are one of the team who will liaise face to face with our guests, which means you can make one of the biggest impressions and have the opportunity to make someone’s day – every day.
You will be an attentive person who can spot in seconds when someone is trying to catch your eye for the bill or whether their glass is getting empty and its time to offer them another drink. You will enjoy looking after the needs of our guests and interacting with people - You’ll also have a big responsibility for maintaining the safety and well-being of our guests, from allergy awareness to standards of cleanliness.
This is a Full time position which will involve working a variety of hours and shifts including earlies, lates and weekends.
What’s in it for you:
- Hourly pay for all hours worked plus a share of service charge to boost your earnings – 100% of which is split between the team
- Live in accommodation charged at £58.52 per week all-inclusive of meals and bills
- Working and living in a stunning location in the heart of the New Forest where wild horses roam free
- All meals provided meaning you can save everything you earn
- Pro rata equivalent of 28 holiday per annum – which will be paid at the end of your seasonal assignment
- A chance to meet new people, make new friends and have a memorable summer seasons work experience within Hand Picked Hotels. Permanent opportunities are also available across the group and we will prioritise applications from talented team members at the end of the season!
- You will be available to work from the end of May 2021 until the end of September/October 2021
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and proud to be the face of Hand Picked
- You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practice
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
Rhinefield House Hotel is a 4 Red Star Hotel. It has both an indoor and outdoor pool, 2 AA Fine dining restaurant, event and function rooms and 50 bedrooms.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer.