Are you ready to take the next step in your F&B career?
We are searching for a Food & Beverage Team Leader who can support our Deputy & Assistant Manager’s in our busy Inn.
Your day to day;
- Serving food & drink, taking room reservations and looking after guests
- Being the first point of call for any guest issues
- Leading a shift, ensuring our guests receive high standards of service and want to return
- Supporting and motivating the team
- Maintaining staffing levels to meet payroll budgets under guidance of your manager
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of your department and the team under you.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation – exposure to supervisory or management duties is desirable.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment