Sales Manager - Cambourne
22K basic 25K OTE
We are looking for a sales manager to work for a leading health and fitness operator in Cambourne offering a wide range of fitness and sporting facilities for a well-established family focused membership base. Ideally suited to candidate with 18 months sales experience looking to step up in responsibility and accountability, you will lead on all sales activity and tours within the club. Responsibilities include:
- Daily sales and activity targets with a minimum of 20 completed calls per day.
- Lead generation, book appointments, conduct sales tours and follow ups.
- Influencing your colleagues in FOH and operations to support the sales process/tours
- Working with the regional sales manager to implement sales plans and campaigns.
- Converting both digital and incoming leads, managing in reach and referral campaigns.
- Developing and building community partnerships.
- Responsible for 1-2 duty management shifts across the centre each week.
I am keen to hear from candidates who will:
- Thrive in meeting and exceeding both personal and centre targets,
- Can demonstrate a proven track record in sales
- Have a genuine interest in health and fitness.
- Can work a combination of shifts including some weekends.
Offering a competitive basic salary of up to 22K depending on experience with a realistic OTE of a further 3k with monthly paid commission and free gym membership.
Interviews are immediately available.