Club Manager- Health & Fitness Club - Leigh
£30K O.T.E. + Career Development
We are looking for a Health and Fitness Club General Manager to assume responsibility for an established health and fitness club near Leigh, with a very loyal member base and positioned at the heart of the community.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage a team of managers, front line staff and free-lancers, creating a harmonious, fun, hard-working and customer focused environment.
- Take responsibility for health and safety, cleaning and maintenance for the club to ensure the highest standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage the fitness product offering including swimming, personal training and group exercise.
- Manage rotas, labour budgets and banking for the club.
- Manage membership and administration for the club.
- Deal with customer queries and ensure customers have a fantastic customer experience.
- Be visually present during peak times.
- Outgoing, engaging personality with a hands-on approach to leadership and can do attitude
- Impeccable standards and a real eye for detail.
- A Passion for delivering 5-star service and obsessive about operational standards.
- Exposure to managing service led health club/gym operations preferably with wet side experience and/or health and fitness management experience.
- Solid management experience within fitness probably as Leisure Club Manager, Deputy General Manager, Assistant Club Manager or even Fitness Manager or Operations Manager looking to step up.
- A flexible approach to work as early mornings, evenings and weekends will be required.
- Have your own transport or reside very locally.
- A Fitness or Pool plant qualification would be highly desirable but training will be given.
The package includes a competitive basic depending on experience and bonus taking the package up to £30K O.T.E.
In return for your hard work and dedication the company offers ongoing development and training to give you all the tools to be successful as a Club Manager and eventually move on to managing bigger sites for them.
For more information please click apply and we will be in contact immediately if you have the right level of experience.