Pool Attendant - Newark
Here at Eden Hall Day Spa our aim is to treat our guests as a friend of the family and to create positive memorable experiences during visit to the Spa facilities. We can only achieve this by hiring people with a positive attitude and passion for the Industry.
Our purpose is to hire people with passion and positivity. We train you for skill, nurture you to grow and achieve your goals….
People say you can’t choose your family, well we choose you to be part of ours.
We are seeking a friendly and enthusiastic individual to join our Leisure Team. Based in Eden Hall’s fabulous pool and thermal spa suite, the successful applicant will have a genuine desire to help maintain an enjoyable but safe environment.
We will provide the successful candidate with the training to become qualified as a life guard/pool responder.
The main responsibility will be to provide excellent customer service by enhancing our guests’ experience through keeping a clean, tidy and safe environment, pool patrol, pool and thermal spa suite monitoring, offering tours of the area, some cleaning jobs, plant room monitoring, occasional gym reception cover and water testing.
Hours of Work will be between 7am and 10.30pm and will include a mixture of weekdays and weekends. Due to health and safety aspects of the job, applicants must be over the age of 18 years old.
In return, we can offer you benefits such as…
· Competitive Rate of Pay
· Complimentary leisure and spa membership
· Free Parking
· 30% discount on all overnight stays and spa days
· 30% discount on food and drink
· Excellent Induction and training programme
· A fun, supportive and inclusive work environment with loads of development opportunities
But what we need from you?
· Always think like the guest. Your standards should meet their expectation, every time!
· Committed to learning about our guests to make their experience personal
· Have a good eye for detail
· Great teamwork ethic
· Able to work on your own
· Able to deliver great customer service and interaction with every guest you meet through the day.
Be Proud. Be Committed. Be Better than yesterday!