Packing Operative - Moreton-In-Marsh
Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
Our Daylesford family is growing, and we are looking for an engaging and passionate Packing Operative to join us in the Patisserie.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Part-Time contract, based on approx. 16 hours per week, £9.20 per hour. Shifts are spread between 06.00-16.00, Monday-Friday, though occasional weekend work would be required.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
As a Packing Operative in the Patisserie, you will be responsible for ensuring that food production and the packaging of said products is carried out efficiently, safely and to the highest standard at all times. You will be working amongst a team who consistently thrive through delivering the best performance in order to ensure that all work is completed efficiently, safely and appropriately.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with a passion for food, cooking, and great quality organic produce. You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following: basic food preparation, packing, cleaning and general kitchen duties. Experience is not essential but would be of an advantage. Uniform and Safety Shoes are provided.
- To execute and package all products as per company specifications and in a timely and professional manner
- To ensure that all packaging items are well organised, in full supply and ready for each day’s production plan
- To ensure that cleaning rotas are adhered to at all times
- To adhere to the organic standards as set out by the Soil Association
- To contribute to the award-winning standard of all Daylesford Organic products
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you.
We aim to attract, recruit and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at Daylesford, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.